Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:11 am

She looks so different. Not very H!P-like for some reason. I couldn't recognize her just from the picture; I had to look at the tweet. :o

Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:29 am

She reminds me a bit of Korenaga Miki there lol. I am glad that she seems well, though.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:29 am

Miyabi and Katsuta at WEGO
https://twitter.com/WEGO_press/status/6 ... 4661765120

Risako and Kanon at WEGO again
https://twitter.com/WEGO_press/status/6 ... 3102581761
Last edited by Amped on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:56 am

HUBBAWHAAAAA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

She looks so different. *^*
...Also... not idol-ing around for a few months puts on a few pounds. *giggle*

but.... SHE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT *^*

Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:45 pm

TV Tokyo Ongakusai 2015

MM OG medley (Daite Hold on Me, Love Machine, Happy Summer Wedding, Koi no Dance site)

Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:30 am

^
They sounded really good! It was fun to see Konkon getting some lines too :smile:

Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:50 am

wow, yaguchi kind of... can't sing anymore. her lines were painful.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:04 am

KONKONNNNNNNN. Wow I'm really happy to see her performing with everyone again. I missed Cry Face and her Cry Face ways.

Eff the haters but I was also ridiculously excited to see Mari again. She was the reason I got into Morning Musume, I always got her back.

Kaori needs to stop looking so gorgeous.

Great performance! It was fun!

Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:02 am

riversong wrote:wow, yaguchi kind of... can't sing anymore. her lines were painful.

Save for like Aichan (and I know how much you dislike her lol), Yossi and Keichan, none of the rest can tbh. Seeing this reminds me again that the main charm of Golden Era MM really was the personalities, and not the singing. :lol: And how much that has shifted over the years to being a more performance-based model.

I enjoyed the perf though, simply because I like to see them all together again. The small space made it feel a little awkward to me though, idk. Also, why wasn't Nacchi there? I don't imagine her being terribly busy.

Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:40 am

Daisuki Daiiyo wrote:
riversong wrote:wow, yaguchi kind of... can't sing anymore. her lines were painful.

Save for like Aichan (and I know how much you dislike her lol), Yossi and Keichan, none of the rest can tbh. Seeing this reminds me again that the main charm of Golden Era MM really was the personalities, and not the singing. :lol: And how much that has shifted over the years to being a more performance-based model.

I enjoyed the perf though, simply because I like to see them all together again. The small space made it feel a little awkward to me though, idk. Also, why wasn't Nacchi there? I don't imagine her being terribly busy.

i find takahashi tolerable now, though i'm still not a fan. girl looks ROUGH though. all of them do, actually. yossi needs to eat a burger.

interesting that they distributed the lines differently than they normally do, though. ie usually takahashi would get maki's first line in love machine, but they switched that up. love that risa got yuko's 'midara' line, too.
Post a reply