Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:03 am

Amped wrote:Image

Amped wrote:Image

Check out Takahashi's hombres! :hehe:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:27 am

LinLin is so pretty :love:

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:10 am

Erina Mano – Weekly Patlabor #40

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:08 am

Any news on Aya's baby? a boy or girl?

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:13 am

today, Tsuji Nozomi was also at the Fuji TV studio, with her own dressing room for the "Doki Doki Dokkiri show"
http://ameblo.jp/tsuji-nozomi/entry-11967300351.html

maybe she got pranked too.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:29 am

She looks so lovely. :)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:18 pm

She's been looking hella like Tomochin recently.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:42 pm

I always had it the other way around. Tomochin looked like Tsuji. So much so that before I knew her name. I always called her the Tsuji Amuro Love Child. And people knew who I was talking about. xD

I'm liking Aika's hair. <3

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:41 pm

I feel like Ai-chan is the bridge between Old MM (pre Platinum) and New MM (post Platinum).

She joined early enough to experience (the end of the) "Golden Era" but stuck around long enough to know experience (to an extent) the "Colorful Era". More than any other OG I feel like Ai-chan transcends through the older OG and the newer girls better than most. Ai-chan also seems to have the best (?) network of relationships and it doesn't seem weird when I see her with 1-4th gen or 6-11th gen. She also seems to be the main member to stay in touch with JunLin (hell, she went to China and saw them!).

I guess time wise the same could be said of Gaki-san but it feels different. Additionally we have yet to see what kind of post-grad relationship Sayu will have but since she hasn't resumed activities yet (which I'm whole heartedly believing you will) she's a nonfactor thus far.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Was this posted?

Jang Dayeon has an Instagram account.
http://instagram.com/diadayeon

Post a reply