OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Postby Zunu » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:07 pm

JonCC wrote:Another OG solo debut: Kishimoto Yumeno.

Former Tsubaki Factory member Yumeno Kishimoto will begin her singing career on April 1, 2024, her 24th birthday, with her first solo song since graduation, "BLUEMOON BLUES.
This is an original song provided by "Natsunokoe," a singer-songwriter active mainly in Nagoya, and it depicts the feelings of a woman who has unfinished feelings about the past but is searching for new hope in the repetition of her past, through the symbolic motif of BLUEMOON.
Yumeno Kishimoto drafted the original idea for both the poem and the song, and completed the project.

https://linkco.re/yu8qtrU0?lang=en

What! Let's go, Yumeno!
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:51 am

Kishimoto Yumeno promo shots
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:08 pm

Kannagi Maro after leaving ZOC

I will continue to use the name "Maro", which is commonly used by both newcomers to ZOC and old supporters!

I was asked "Why don't you change your name back?" I thought about it a lot until today, but I still felt that I had done everything I could do under the name "Fukuda Kanon" a few years ago, and I still felt confident and proud of that.

And I decided to respect my feelings when I made the decision to change my name a few years ago.

As Kannagi Maro, I am sure that there are still many feelings that I could not deliver or embrace, so I will continue to do my best until I am satisfied with myself! But please call me whatever you like!

- Kannagi Maro

~~~~~

Kannagi Maro is invited to Kotone Mai's idol event "Kotone no Hi" on May 10th, where Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit '24, Nakanishi Kana, and Ogata Haruna were already announced.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Moh » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:18 pm

Kishimon's debut song:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Amped » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:35 pm

Amped wrote:It is announced on the live stream that Kishimoto Yumeno will join YU-M Entertainment, and preparing to be a solo artist. YU-M Entertainment just scored a huge talent on their side.

profile page
https://yum-e.jp/talent/%e5%b2%b8%e6%9c ... 1%e3%81%ae
https://yum-e.jp/

As of April 1st (Her birthday), Kishimoto Yumeno's profile under the OG section on the Hello! Project site and the Upfront Promotion site have been removed. She is exclusively under contract with YU-M Entertainment now. So you won't see her do any M-line stuff.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Zunu » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:09 pm

She's YU-M's second artist after Yoshikawa Mayu. The rest are idols, actresses, or "talents." Speaking of which, Iooks like Tsuji-chan is slated to be a regular on the FujiTV show Pokapoka starting this month. Good for her.

Also I was today years old when I learned that Saho Akari was still in the business.

Back to Kishimon: Bluemoon Blues kicks all kinds of ass. Really nostalgic feels. I can't see YU-M doing any hardcore promotion, they seem to be fine with their talent staying in the Japanese equivalent of the chitlin' circuit, but hopefully word of mouth and a couple of appearances will build up some momentum for Yumeno, if she wants it.
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby Zunu » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:20 am

Hello!Ryuugaku Channel ~Study Abroad~

Nakky's bakky! After a few months in Japan, she was able to successfully obtain a 1 year working visa for New Zealand, seems flights were cheap so she got a good deal and came back. Now she's resettling in Rotorua with the same host family who welcomed her with a bacon & egg pie, a New Zealand specialty. She'll be working as a simultaneous interpreter, which is the type of interpreting where you translate in real time and speak along as the subject is speaking, as opposed to consecutive interpreting where the speaker utters a complete sentence or paragraph, and the pauses for you to translate. Simultaneous is considered more difficult, especially between two different languages like English and Japanese with vastly different word order, so I guess means that she feels pretty confident in her English comprehension these days. Or maybe she's just gonna fakky it till she makkys it?
Zunu
Pantaloon

Postby boinsie » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:56 am

Yay for Nakky!! I was just bemoaning that she hadn't said anything about her NZ plans in a bit, and worried that her inertia would wane and she'd just end up flopping around in Japan with just a birthday event each year or whatever. I'm excited ~BUT~ simultaneous translation?? I'm sure she has the chops if they hired her, but I'm surprised and impressed! :o
boinsie
Guru

Postby Moh » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:48 pm

Moh wrote:Kishimon's debut song

Music video (it's in 4K!):
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:35 am

That was really good! It's not the kind of music I usually listen to, but I had to for Kishimon. She sounds amazing and the MV looks amazing!
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project