OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby forgetmenots » Sat May 02, 2015 11:23 am

jeiwa42 wrote:I took her words more of a situation similar to Reina, who graduated and made Lovendor, rather than a situation like Momoko who left but is part of a newly revived idol unit.

Though seriously, Buono can be a thing again after summer right hahaha

That's what I thought as well.

Miyabi doesn't seem the type to feel comfortable with a gaggle of much younger girls in a group with her. She's more the type to want to start a group with her own age and without the idol restrictions.

Also...

...I know I shouldn't really mention it until a year has passed at least since her graduation... but I'm starting to wonder if Sayu actually plans to come back. When she announced she'd be taking a break, all I could think was that she'd end up going back to "normal" life like Eri. In that "this part of my life is finished now, let's move on" way. She was a bit of a homebody pre-MM...
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Sohee » Sat May 02, 2015 12:12 pm

I'm getting worried about Sayu too... :( But she's still on their website right? So that's gotta count for something... Eri disappeared immediately after all.
I'm honestly rather surprised that so many Berryz girls came back so soon after graduating/never took a break to begin with. After all, it wouldn't be strange at all if they were gone for a year cause if anything they (as well as Sayu) deserve to rest at least that much.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Celedam » Sat May 02, 2015 12:18 pm

I just realized… With Miyabi coordinating outfits, MC'ing Green Room, and planning her own group, we now know all of the Berryz except Risako are still active in some way. And I think that confirms what I thought earlier…

viewtopic.php?p=180701#p180701
viewtopic.php?p=182128#p182128
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sat May 02, 2015 11:58 pm

Celedam, Risako has looked like the "holdout" since her debut lol, and that's particularity why it took me a while to be fond of her . But I respect her so much for keeping it going 10+ years. That's commitment.
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sun May 03, 2015 2:02 am

I always had a feeling that Risako wanted to graduate early, but probably didn't want to give up since once upon a time, she was being pushed as the ace of the group (until they got Miyabi up there and Momochi exploded in popularity). Her emotions weren't as obvious as Maasa's, but looking back now, she didn't look as happy as she used to when she first became a member.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun May 03, 2015 2:42 am

Probably explains why she looked about ready to cry at the drop of a hat during the last few months. I do remember hearing that she wanted to quite a while back but a friend told her not to, but for the life of me I can't remember where I read that. But considering she mentioned in her final comments in the Berryz concert, it was probably true. xD Something obviously finally pushed her into not renewing her contract. Perhaps one day we'll find out. Yay speculation! :thumbs-up:
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby bisuketto » Sun May 03, 2015 6:53 am

Risako could have left if that's what she wanted. I hope she wasn't the reason why they disbanded. I remember Captain said something about the girls talking about their dreams and their future, but I don't believe everyone wanted this.
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun May 03, 2015 8:07 am

Even if she was the only one who legit no longer wanted to be an idol, I think the others would have thought that it was a good time to stop, since they HAVE been idols for (more than) 10 years, and have more time for other things, think about what they can do next in their lives. Plus, all their idol experience has probably taught/shown them a lot about the possibilities of what they may want to do (Yurina modeling, Maasa acting, Miyabi singing), and maybe for the ones who were okay about stopping but unsure of what to do (Chinami and Captain) they continued to be in H!P as advisors, and then there's Momoko who's just doing everything she wants ("teaching" CG, being an idol, schooling) haha.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby forgetmenots » Sun May 03, 2015 12:18 pm

I don't think it was only Risako. I'm thinking it might have been at least half the girls. I mean only one of them wanted to truly be an idol still, two of them wanted to sing, but not as idols, Maasa and Yurina both wanted to pursue other careers and the final two have gone backstage. From how they've split up. I'd take a guess that Chinami and Captain were happy either way, though they still wanted to be involved. Miyabi was conflicted. Maasa, Yurina and Risako wanted to finish idol activities since they were ready to finally do other things, and Momoko wanted to continue on, but understood many of the others were ready to "retire" their idol ways.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Celedam » Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm

They could transition, like C-ute is doing now.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project