OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby Sohee » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:43 am

It will always be a dream of mine that Kago will get picked up by UF again xD

Kago doesn't have an agency right now but maybe that's exactly why she can re-join? Is Ryona/Girls Beat tied to any agency at all?
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:25 pm

They only seem to be tied to Peak Hunt Production, and the "Artist" section on their website shows Girls Beat!! featuring both Ryona and Kago.
http://ph-pro.com/talent

Kago announced it through her blog. Apparently activities will start again at the "IDOLidge Carnival in TAIPEI" event in December.
http://www.diamondblog.jp/kago_ai/2015/ ... %ef%bc%81/
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Ahh ok. I had misinterpreted her being a free agent as meaning that whatever contract she had through Girls Beat was finished as well. Glad to know that she'll still be able have her dream of singing! And that Ryona didn't jump ship lol. I liked Kaga Remi, but the amount of times she's changed/quit idol groups kind of makes me glad she's out of the picture. She's too flakey lol.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby marialisseth1987 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:47 pm

Please can someone translate this interview with Ai chan??

Thank you!!

https://logirl.favclip.com/article/deta ... 4376153088
marialisseth1987
Initiate

Postby Amped » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Takahashi Ai birthday event FC DVD and Niigaki Risa birthday event (with Eripon) FC DVD preview
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:41 am

Kumai Yurina will be on VS. Arashi, she will be part of Team Tall.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:56 am

Otsuka Aina will release her first indies single called "Dreamer" on 11/29
https://twitter.com/aina_otsuka43/statu ... 1487978496
Amped
High Priest

Postby Mixi » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:49 am

Otsuka Aina's career path is really puzzling. She auditioned just to meet °C-ute and joined KSS despite not really wanting to become an idol. She was picked for J=J, but quit when their major debut was announced because she lacked confidence. After this, she became an indie idol merely months after her contract was resigned. Now, she's having an indie debut. Did I miss something? Everything about her current activities feels wrong to me.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:05 pm

If it's what she feels is right for her, so be it. She's the only one who can truly choose her destiny, whether we like it or not. I'm 100% on board though because I've always loved Aina.

I think Aina just really wanted to be a soloist all this time, but when she joined Juice=Juice, she truly felt the pressure of having to work with other people and having them rely on her for a lot, and that's just not what she wanted. Also what Juice=Juice had going for themselves probably wasn't what she personally wanted for herself as an artist, so they parted ways. Her doing all these solo events and writing her own songs really convince me that she really wanted to be a soloist after all.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Zunu » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:03 pm

I don't really care about Aina personally. She voluntarily left Tsunku-town...she's just some rando to me now. Having said that, her life, life in general, isn't a scripted reality show. It doesn't always follow a direct narrative where outside people spying in can make sense of it. It's just like Kago or Fukuda Asuka. When they show up in the newspaper now and again, after screwing up, falling from grace, backtracking, striking blindly and making clumsy comeback attempts, of course it's going to look all crazy. That's the way b-listers wind up in the media in the first place. People with smooth orderly logical lives don't usually make the news to begin with. Girl gets good marks in school, goes to college, becomes a vet, gets married, has two kids. Nobody cares about that.

In comparison, pro celebs are able to massage their public images through managers keeping them on track, and publicity departments smoothing out all the rough edges. I mean, Michishige has been able to pretty much completely stay out of the public eye for a whole year. That's not just her not doing anything, that's people working behind the scenes to make sure there's nothing to report and nobody reporting it until it's time to announce something which looks planned and purposeful. Aina doesn't have that kind of support structure.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project