OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby Amped » Tue May 26, 2015 2:26 am

Amped wrote:first it was Michiyo, now its Yasuda Kei's turn to be a guest teacher on the show "Shikujiri Sensei ore mitai ni naru na!!" TV Asahi, 5/25 at 7pm. Yasuda Kei will talk about how she was treated when she was in Morning Musume.
http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1487993

Shikujiri Sensei ore mitai ni naru na!! - Yasuda Kei

people start crying at the end
Amped
High Priest

Postby Shabranikuduu » Tue May 26, 2015 5:03 am

Awww Kei. I'm glad she finally found happiness. :heart: Btw, does anyone know who the girl in the back who really looks like Hagiwara Mai is?
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Tue May 26, 2015 5:27 am

^ The girl with the twin tails? That's Kikuchi Ami from Idoling!!! I think. She graduated either last year or earlier this year though. Kei-chan is one of my favorite members, so this should be an interesting watch. So far I've made it to where she reveals that she only had 3 minutes and 45 seconds of total screentime during her entire tenure lol.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby b229b24k » Tue May 26, 2015 6:17 am

^
Kikuchi Ami graduated two days before Sayu.
Unlike Sayu though, she didn't do hiatus or anything lol
b229b24k
Senior Initiate

Postby forgetmenots » Tue May 26, 2015 10:14 am

Ah man Kei. I'm really glad she's had a 'happy ending'. If Sayu comes back I'd love to see her do this show.

Also, I'm really glad Ai and the lack of successful solo idols combined has made Morning Musume a homier group.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby MariaLisseth » Tue May 26, 2015 11:23 am

Can someone tell us some of the main points at Yasuda's participation on this show?

Thank you !! :)
MariaLisseth
Senior Initiate

Postby Amped » Tue May 26, 2015 2:47 pm

announced today, Morning Musume OG Yaguchi, Yasuda, Rika, Yossie, and Gaki and other big artists invited to Kishidan's 2015 music festival event on 9/19~20
http://www.kishidanbanpaku.com/
http://www.kishidanbanpaku.com/artist/index.html
http://natalie.mu/music/news/148421

MM OG instead of Morning Musume. '15
Amped
High Priest

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Tue May 26, 2015 11:59 pm

MariaLisseth wrote:Can someone tell us some of the main points at Yasuda's participation on this show?

Thank you !! :)

From what I can remember/decipher:
Spoiler: show
- She only ever had 3 mins and 45 seconds of PV screen time during her entire 5 years in the group.
- When she first joined, she struggled to find her position (in a group of cute girls, she felt like the odd one out).
- Those first years on variety shows she wasn't too interesting, and MM's manager said that it was better that she didn't speak for the rest of her life (?? not sure about this one).
- She tried to up her appeal, by hamming it up whenever she was on camera (the clips they showed of this were hilarious lol).
- Other members had PBs in fancy locations like Hawaii or Guam, but hers was in Azabu Juban lol (a district right in Tokyo).
- Eventually she discovered her character, which was to be the one that was made fun of (she thanks Nakai and Taka-san).
- She calls herself the "Teased Ace(?)," and the pioneer of the teased-idol. Whenever she introduced herself and would blow kisses at concerts, fans would reply with "eww" lol.

- After graduating, she found dating to be tough. Something about waking up alone after drinking a lot at Goukon's (group dates).
- Her dates wouldn't want to hold her hand when out in public.
- When dating got tough, she thought about looking into fans who loved Yasuda Kei(?). But she said that she had no fans lol (fans that considered Kei-chan to be their ideal type anyway).
- A lot of times, guy friends she had would use her just to try and get dates with Rika/Nacchi/Maki (Kikuchi really agrees on this point, and says she has the same dilemma(?) being friends with Maggy).
- When she found her husband, she was lucky because he was a person who did not know about Morning Musume, so her kimoi character was unknown to him (her kimoi-chara is often what was off-putting for potential suitors).
- Years later, she's now quite happy. Her wedding photos are adorable, etc.

This is just a rough summary of her points though, since my understanding of the language isn't great.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby lynnkung » Wed May 27, 2015 2:39 am

has this been posted?
Utage 2015.05.25 tean yasuda kei - team takahashi ai
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ri9m ... i-ai-u_fun
lynnkung
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Wed May 27, 2015 1:16 pm