OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Amped wrote:Maasa had a chat with Kaga Kaede at Starbucks
http://ameblo.jp/sudou-maasa-blog/entry ... 83038.html

(Rough translation/summary) Maasa and Kaedi met by accident at Starbucks out of all the shops and stores in the metropolitan area. Ended up talking to each other about various things for over an hour. The more she got to know her, the more Maasa liked Kaedi.

How nice =D I’m guessing they were both just kinda planning to get some coffee after work or school or something and suddenly it turned into a sit down chat over coffee.

By the way, somewhat random but still on topic, if an idol graduates, are they, or can they, still be referred to as senpai by their (former?) kouhais? Or is it just ~san at that point since the senpai isn't an idol anymore?
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Starra » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:56 pm

I think it's just "san", probably. Yuuko showed up at the H!P Fukuoka concert the other day and members were calling her 大先輩 (daisenpai), but referring to her as "Nakazawa Yuuko-san". So it's still acknowledging she's a senpai, but since she's not a coworker anymore, it's not used as a suffix. Maybe.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Sohee » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:59 am

They don't call them by "xx-senpai" even within H!P anyway. You won't hear Kamiko go "Wada-senpai". Wada /is/ a senpai, but they don't necessarily call them by that but just go with 'san' (unless they joke around and go "weelll wada-senpaaaaaaaaai" to imply that since she's the most senior she should do this or that or w/e). A senpai is always a senpai even if they've graduated from H!P though.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby koregaboku » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:35 pm

Amped wrote:
Sohee wrote:http://www.up-fc.jp/m-line/news_Info.php?id=9904

more dates added to Sayumi's SAYUMINGLANDOLL FC events
http://www.up-fc.jp/m-line/news_Info.php?id=9932

Can't tell if this comment is more appropriate in this thread or the pointless thread but...

I know it's unrealistic but there's a part of me that hopes Sayu has gone through some drastic physical transformation (plastic surgery, gained weight, chopped her hair/dyed her hair, etc.) because of the lack of photos we've seen of her in these 2 1/2 years; hell, we probably know more about Eri looks like at this point (hair color, length, etc.) than Sayu and Sayu is technically back in show business while Eri is totally not.

Realistically though Sayu will probably look mostly the same, maybe with a few(insignificant) kg/lbs added since she no longer does hours of dancing (that we know of).

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:15 pm

Sohee wrote:They don't call them by "xx-senpai" even within H!P anyway.

Wow, I never really stopped and thought about whether they ever actually address senpais as ○○-senpai. I guess they use it when they’re talking about their senpai with others as opposed to when they are actually talking to them. Though CG has had a good run of calling Momoko Momochi senpai but I guess that falls into being used as a running joke/character of her being the admired senpai, and being “old” xD
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Sohee » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Yeah, Momochi is the exception. Normally they'd say Tsugunaga-san, but Momochi-san, while probably acceptable, she personally asked them to call her Momochi-senpai so lol.
But in general, I find that senpai is more talked about in the way of "our seniors did blala" or "As our seniors have blabla" but when talking to someone directly or even about them - it's -san.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Starra » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:59 pm

I've seen "___-senpai" used in anime, but that's usually in a school setting so it's kinda different to begin with -- on top of, well, being anime :lol:.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Celedam » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:46 am

Yuko Nakazawa went to the H!P concert in Fukuoka on Jan 28, to be with them for the 20th anniversary of MM/H!P, and she had a lot to say about it…

http://wotaintranslation.com/2017/02/06/nakazawa-yuko-gives-speech-to-members-on-the-first-day-of-morning-musumes-20th-year/
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:24 am

tickets for Sayumi's Fanclub events at Cotton Club are being resold for 100,000+ yen
Amped
High Priest

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:09 pm

^
^

Poor cold Momochii :momochi:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project