Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 pm

Well, she has been a professional singer for 12 years, and came in as a stable vocal lol. 9ki have only been at it for 4 years and most of the girls are still growing physically. Reina has always been and will always be amazing, but you have to admit the vocal quality of MM's current members has been improving a lot the last couple years :) One day they'll get to her level!

~~~~

Wait, when IS the 6期 anniversary? It's coming up, so maybe this was in remembrance of that lol

Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:49 pm

It's January 19th :).

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:30 am

Mano Erina will appear in the drama "Kasouken no Onna Shinshun special" on Jan.18th from 9PM JST on TV Asahi
https://twitter.com/UpFrontLink/status/ ... 7164997632

Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:59 am

Now I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to be one of her non-singing friends in the karaoke room with her:
Reina: **sings perfectly, song ends, hands microphone to friend**
Friend: **thinks, Nooooooooo.... Not after Reina! I'm going to sound like an off-key bullfrog!**

XD

Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:11 am

My favorite is her

"Oops I messed up"

Goes back in right on key in the middle of a line. Like seriously Reina, we know you're talented and easily better than most H!P without even trying...

But damn that was impressive.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:20 am

according to Asahi morning news 1-9-15, they listed all the names of Talent and Entertainers that spent New Years in Hawaii, like Sayumi and Tsunku.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:48 am

Feels strange to talk about Sayu in the OG thread, but I'm really happy to hear that she's still alive like Harunan said. :D

Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:34 pm

At a coffe shop in Hawaii
Tsunku: Michishege you are the next MM producer

:fear:

Well that's a joke. I still really want Tsunku to come back fully.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:10 pm

Mano Erina Casual Dinner show 2015 ~Premium zero~ goods
http://www.e-lineup.com/new/2015-01-09-120010.html

Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Mano at Patlabor press conference
Post a reply