Morning Musume。'19 LOVE Audition - Three 15th Generation Members Revealed!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume。'19 LOVE Audition - Third Round Complete, Finalists Notified

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:29 am

Jessi wrote:Seems a little early for an announcement, but I guess it’s not impossible. I would think by the end of the summer cons and at worst the beginning of the fall concerts.

Yup it seems we’ll be finding out at the end of the summer cons, it feels like ages since the last audition, especially since last audition was a no winner then they held the same one later on that same year and we got Kaede and Reina

I doubt this one will be a no winner. If you think about it. Half of the group are now in their 20s. Which means there’s bound to be a graduation happening at some point between this year or the next 2 years
It would be ideal to get new members (at least 2-3 years younger than Akane) part of Morning Musume
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Postby Jessi » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:03 am

I agree. I'll even take four younger girls. The current Morning Musume is starting to feel Platinum Era-ish. Not in sound, but in the fact that all the girls are older and very polished at this point.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Celedam » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:24 am

Four? Do we really want a roster of 15? More than 12 tends to crowd the formation. They would have to go back to simpler dances, at least for a while, in order to keep everyone straight and allow for the inexperience of the new members.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Shoujo Q » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:06 am

Four gives them breathing room for older girls to leave and skip a year for auditions. But I personally want a 3 gen.

I wouldn't mind a return to Sakura/Otome gumi. That was a fun time. Crazy and chaotic. But so much fun.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Celedam » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:31 am

The point of Sakuragumi/Otomegumi was to allow them to play more dates at smaller venues, but that was relative their Golden Era peak. "More dates at smaller venues" is their typical schedule now.

Sakuragumi/Otomegumi also happened at a time when the only other H!P acts were Melon Kinen-bi and the OG soloists. Now there are five, six, seven other full H!P groups (depending on how you count them), plus associated acts like Airi, Reina, PINK CRES, Up Up Girls, Yuu Kikkawa (remember her?), and College Cosmos.

Up-Front can handle only so much chaos before they saturate their own market.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Shoujo Q » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:09 am

True. But it also helped girls that really didn’t get a chance to shine and gave them more of a presence. It’s hard for the big groups to let all the girls have a moment. It’s something that’s always been a problem in Morning Musume. No matter the size of the group. The other groups don’t seem to have as much the same problem and BEYOOOOONDS seems to be doing that gumi thing now so I doubt UF would make another group do a gumi split but it’s a pipe dream I’ve always wanted to come back if Morning Musume expanded again to a large size. Mainly for nostalgia value.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Postby Jessi » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:23 am

Celedam wrote:Four? Do we really want a roster of 15? More than 12 tends to crowd the formation. They would have to go back to simpler dances, at least for a while, in order to keep everyone straight and allow for the inexperience of the new members.

I said I'd take it... as if it happened I wouldn't be mad. Its not like I have a choice of the matter anyway. If they did add that many new girls, it would be because they anticipate a certain number of girls graduating fairly soon, which isn't too unlikely considering how long many of the girls have been part of the group.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Amped » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:58 am

hoping they would just announce the winner on youtube instead and get the member's genuine reaction. Then they focus on the H!P Summer concerts.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Shoujo Q » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:10 am

I’m hoping they use their release day event to announce a winner or winners. They get press at those events so it seems like a win/win situation. And considering how they filmed Jinsei Blues, it would work perfectly into the theme of the single.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:04 pm

Shoujo Q wrote:I’m hoping they use their release day event to announce a winner or winners. They get press at those events so it seems like a win/win situation. And considering how they filmed Jinsei Blues, it would work perfectly into the theme of the single.

I can imagine that could happen. I just saw their singles thread, Chisaki announced there’s six days to go. And she’s the sixth generation currently in the group. So I feel like they’ll be counting down the days using each generation. And by day 0 the 15th gen which will be the 7th gen currently in group would announce the single is officially released. But that’s just speculation, they haven’t shown Kaede and Reina (tomorrow) yet to back my speculation claim :grin:
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project