6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 6th Station ~Other Bands for H!P Fans~

Postby otaku_blue » Sun May 25, 2014 8:12 pm

Its really nothing but sad.Today has really been nothing but a serious low point for our generation.

I cant imagine how guttered Rina must feel right now, especially after having been ranked lower in the preliminary results.

A fan account of how it went down, and also defending the security guards:
http://wen48.com/post/86777704421/i-can ... im-reading

Im so sad right now, the guy was wielding a fucking saw.
http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/national/20140 ... 50058.html

Im so sad I could cry, I cant imagine how these girls must be feeling right now. :crying: :sad:
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Sun May 25, 2014 8:33 pm

This is fucked up. I've heard the people who were stabbed are okay physically, but I'm really worried about their mental states. I hope they don't force the members to attend things for a while, because honestly they should get a break. Go on hiatus until they're okay. I really wouldn't be surprised if either of the members graduated, either...

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:Wow. First the shooting in Santa Barbara, and now this. What the heck is going on. I really hope nobody was seriously injured.

There was also the shooting in Belgium earlier today.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby otaku_blue » Sun May 25, 2014 8:38 pm

^

okay? Im hearing different accounts of blood shed.

deleted* see below
and the girls being covered in blood and what not. i hope more accurate and official accounts come out soon.

AND APPARENTLY RINA WAS STABBED IN THE HEAD MY POOR BABY :crying:

News Report:
Last edited by otaku_blue on Sun May 25, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Sun May 25, 2014 8:41 pm

^That picture is from a train station attack in China earlier this year. It's not of the suspect.

I heard about the state of the injuries from Twitter users quoting Japanese news sources, so they seem to be accurate.
Starra
Prophet

Postby otaku_blue » Sun May 25, 2014 8:46 pm

I just want an accurate report describing how much blood was loss, especially if Rina was really stabbed in the head.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby randompasserby » Sun May 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Heard about a stabbing in Taiwan a few weeks ago as well...

Since I'm just a fan from a different country that doesn't contribute much to these kind of events and in fact much prefers to see his Idols from afar, part of me wishes they'd just do away with these sort of events altogether on account of the inherent risks of many unpleasantness. That would be tremendously unfair though for the fans who loves these kind of things and are perfectly well-behaved...

Well, I can only hope the everyone involved do what they think is best (especially the girls since they're the ones most at risk here, they should be able to choose to not participate if they're uncomfortable with it in any way) and improve or fix whatever it is that went wrong with the system today.
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby Starra » Sun May 25, 2014 9:14 pm

^^Oh indeed, so do I. Sorry if I'm coming across as hostile, btw -- I'm just kind of annoyed at all the misinformation floating around. Not your fault at all, though!
Starra
Prophet

Postby stam4o » Sun May 25, 2014 10:34 pm

What the hell seriously.
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sun May 25, 2014 11:57 pm

Don't they check people before they are allowed into the venue? Or did he somehow sneak in?

I feel bad for everyone though. They shouldn't have went through that. That guy must've really not liked the group, or was just downright psycho.

They deserve a break.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Starra » Mon May 26, 2014 12:19 am

They do check people, but somehow he managed to get in. This happens, sadly.

Bilingual 48's Twitter has translations of official news and such, if people are looking for a credible source. I follow the guy who runs it, and he's said he's never going to post false info. Speculations, yet, but he adds disclaimers and stuff.

That guy must've really not liked the group, or was just downright psycho.

I honestly don't think speculation on his motive is gonna help anything. Yes, he's fucked up, but chances are we're not gonna know why he did it for a while. Last I read, he's in police custody and is undergoing questioning.

Mini-rant that's not really aimed at anyone but is more of a general thing:
Spoiler: show
Also this is somewhat unrelated, but I don't really like it when people assume attackers/killers suffer from a mental illness. To me, that implies that people assuming that think that all people with "mental illnesses" (which is a super broad term, but you get my point) are capable of killing or injuring someone. Now, I'm not saying they're "normal" (for lack of a better word), but still. I, for instance, have what qualifies as a mental illness and yet I would never ever try to hurt someone on purpose. The thought of hurting anyone terrifies me.

Lots of things qualify as a "mental illness". Anything from anxiety to depression to bi-polar disorder. And every one of those things is different. Hell, two people who are diagnosed with the same "illness" can be completely different.

Obviously I'm not saying that some people who hurt/kill others don't suffer from some kind of "mental illness" -- I just personally think it's wrong to automatically assume it. Because, in my opinion, that says something about what those people think about people with a "mental illness". That, to them, people with "mental illnesses" are all capable of harming other people, no matter what. I know a lot of the time that isn't the case, but that's what I feel like it says.

TL;DR: Just because someone's in the state of mind to hurt/kill other people doesn't mean they have a mental illness. A lot of the time they're just massive assholes (which is an understatement, really).

It's probably not very coherent because it's 2AM, but I felt like ranting. This happened hours ago and I'm still annoyed. It's not because of anyone here, it's more because of the media in general, I guess.
Starra
Prophet

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project