[4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:59 am

Wow this song is a hot boo boo mess.

How bout that new C-ute single HUH? :fear:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:09 am

Ofc 12 gen gets the most robo effect lines in the entire song hahaha
Zukki in the 2nd chorus <3 But potentially not seeing her in the PV =( Really hope she atleast got closeups but if she really failed to participate in any shooting then =(
Glad to see Ishida getting pushed up a bit though, has quite a few lines.
The song itself...let's wait till the music video.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:48 am

Dat line distribution tho. Better than it's been in years. I really hope that a larger MM means this goes back to Shabondama times when everyone got a line but the front girls were still obvious. That was good times, bring back 2003 Musume.

The song is good. I like it a lot, kind of old school Musume weird but a modern twist. I think it will sound much much better in HQ and we can hear the bass better. Something tells me this song is relying in Bass placement.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:10 am

Yikes. Hopefully the MV saves this.
Even though I like Ayumi, after 1,2,3 (Updated) and her line in Brainstorming I'd be ok if she never got anymore solo parts ever.
Not a fan of the EDM beats and arrangement either.

Hopefully Yuugure wa Ameagari is a nice song. Otherwise, this will be the second recent MM single I'll probably opt out of buying.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:17 am

I like it. It's not one of their strongest a-sides, but it's good. I prefer Ima Koko Kara at the moment, but it's early days.

otaku_blue wrote:Even though I like Ayumi, after 1,2,3 (Updated) and her line in Brainstorming I'd be ok if she never got anymore solo parts ever.

Bitch I will fight you.

What are you on about? She sounds great in those. I may be biased but I like her voice a lot and she's improved greatly since she started.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:32 am

I think the song sounds amazing!!!
...Except the last chorus will take time getting used to. wtf happened there!? xD Kinda like how when I first heard WANT! it took me time to get used to how the song kinda jumped after each chorus, and how the piano in TokiSora sounded reallllllly strange. :P

but i like the song, best song from MM since Wagamama. :P (not including PV's, though.)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby erin » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:48 am

The song is interesting...
I had to listen to it a few times because I found myself not paying attention half way through. xD
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:56 am

The one part that gets me....
"There are various Asses"
....wait i mean "days"
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby koregaboku » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:56 am

I like it but MM has done Better. I'm actually really okay with the staccato verses but I'm not a fan of the weird yelling and the chorus isn't catchy enough just yet.

I'm glad that everyone got a line, especially Zukki, Eripon, Duu, and Harunan. I do expect a good MV to make me like the song better, I feel like the verses allow a lot of room for fun choreography.

Also Starra, I don't personally mind Ayumi getting lines but for me her voice lacks any depth or what I assume is technical skill. More often than not I feel like she just shouts her line. It's a similar problem to Eripon, it just so happens that Ayumi dances well and the camera loves her. When on point, I think Duu and Zukki have more depth and are more pleasing to the ear.

If Ayumi doesn't develop some character to her voice I wouldn't be surprised if Duu starts to get more lines or if one of the 12ki starts getting the lines Ayumi used to get.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:00 am

@Starra
im just not a fan of her voice anymore. :( she always sounds like shes out of breath or something to me.
she has the same quality to her voice that Takechan has, that I personally don't like.

woah btw, just realised the feeling of this single is major deja vu to Pyoko Pyoko Ultra when it came out in the fandom. :giggle:
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project