Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P TV, Radio, Magazine, Hello! Station & Green Room thread

Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:02 am

Amped wrote:42:09~ Morning Musume. '15's promoter (Nakamura-san, in charge of Morning Musume. '15's promotions at Upfront - the person you complain about, blame, and want fired so much for not enough promotion)

UF staff better tread carefully.
They were always the anonymous, blurred-out people in the background.
Now they're out in the open.

They have to now that we're in the 'post-Tsunku' era. The figurehead is gone.
If fans don't like how things are going, they'll not just blame 'the company', they'll have names and faces.

Spoiler: show
Personally, it's not an evolution I'm particularly a fan of.
I don't care at all about the staff other than knowing they are or are not doing their job.
The focus should be on the idols. That's why they're idols.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:02 am

The Girls Live #84

Kobushi Factory major debut release event footage + Nen ni wa nen (nen iri) MV making and comments
Angerme Maho Tsukai Sally studio live
Country Girls Yamaki Risa produces outfits for C-ute's Bokura no Kagayaki studio live
Girls Live band practice : Okai Chisato continues practicing Kanashiki Heaven on her bass guitar

next week, Kudo Haruka remakes and sews outfits. It will be for Country Girls' studio live.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:23 am

Atashi no Ongaku site banner : Morning Musume. '15 x YuiKaori
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/otogumi/mymusic/

~~~

Utanavi 9/11/15 - Inaba Manaka's segment

Ohasuta 9/10/15 - Inoue Rei

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:48 pm

Tsubaki Factory

New Fes! video.
...wh.who..who thought this was a good idea? :crazy: Like, I get what they were going for.... but it's just so....
Last edited by CaptainBerryzGiraffe on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:40 pm

^ If you had not said what you said, I would not have thought what I think you were thinking.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:22 am

in other news.... TGU is very excited to announce that Morning Musume will be coming to their TV show.
http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/nhk-world-m ... 59009.html

So with this in mind us international fans have the opportunity to send the girls questions. C-ute have previously appeared on the show.

Closing date for entries is September 14th. Program airs October 16th (Friday).

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:04 am

^
Sent!

Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:03 am

ImageImage

:?:

Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:14 am

Pussuma spicy food battle part 2 9/11/15

Okai Chisato goes into Yankii mode on the spicy food. Eripon and Yusuke in a balloon popping game because the team asked for a help item. Yusuke told the company and staff, its just a "game". "Ero Yusuke" went overboard with the popping and hugged Eripon too much. Eripon is shocked. They got the help item they needed (milk). I blame Pussuma staff for making this awkward game.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:21 am

^
^
I'm not new to Japanese variety show
But I feel uncomfortable to see that, or when Chisato was back hugged in another show, or when Momochi was kicked when she did the Yurushite Nyan
Or when Duu is hugged by that guy in Shabekuri
Post a reply