[2/3] NEXT YOU / Juice=Juice 7th single [Next is you! / Karada Dake ga Otona ni Nattan Janai]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [2/3] NEXT YOU / Juice=Juice 7th single [Next is you! / Karada Dake ga Otona ni Nattan Janai]

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:05 pm

between Samidare and Karada, the two songs that came close to the indies feel was Datte Janai... but they still felt a bit off... this single sounds really indies. :3

That being said, certain J=J songs are absolutely wonderful (like senobi and hadaka) and others are, in my opinion, unmemorable. Does anyone remember that Are Kore Shitai, Black Butterfly, and Kaze ni Fukarete exist? I'm curious to know if people listen to them or not..
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Re: [2/3] NEXT YOU / Juice=Juice 7th single [Next is you! / Karada Dake ga Otona ni Nattan Janai]

Postby Moh » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:16 am

CaptainBerryzGiraffe wrote:Does anyone remember that Are Kore Shitai, Black Butterfly, and Kaze ni Fukarete exist?

I like those songs. :(
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby Pavlova » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:29 am

I love Black Butterfly and Kaze ni Fukarete. I listen to them all the time, especially the latter.
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:15 am

I dont listen to it, but Are Kore Shitai is a cute song and I end up playing the tune in my head every now and then. Though, um, I cant remember the tune to Kaze at all :fear: All I remember are the PV scenes >.>

The choreo for this single seems off at times, but the songs are on point!
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:49 am

Thanks for the feedback guys :) I always thought they slowly drifted out of existence.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Denki » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:13 am

I LOVE Arekore Shitai!, but since no one mentions its existence since they stopped promoting the single, I keep that guilty pleasure to myself. I'm just a real sucker for cutesy songs, just not as kiddy was "Wakatteiru no ni gomen ne" :fear:
Last edited by Denki on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby otaku_blue » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:39 am

I still think its lame how older unstable groups are getting better quality releases while not improving much in sales, while Juice=Juice the only stable group in Hello Project right now, has been on a streak of low budget singles with decent sales performance last year (including an album that outsold all previous S/mileage/Angerme albums). :whistling:

I'm still holding out on my theory that this was intentionally a lame/mediocre single for the drama.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Sarah Palin » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:42 am

While I agree that these MVs seem really low budget, I'd rather take Tsunku-produced songs with cheap MVs over non-Tsunku songs with higher quality MVs any day. At the end of the day, I listen to the songs on a daily basis rather than watch the music videos. Also, I think that Juice=Juice's sheer talent and vocals are enough to outshine the glitz and glamour that another group might get on a music video.

So glad we have another Tsunku-produced J=J single after the mess that was WW/CVCV. This is pure J=J perfection that I had grown to know and love. :heart:
Sarah Palin
Senior Initiate

Postby Amped » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:08 pm

Amped wrote:promotion

NEXT YOU / Juice=Juice Nico Nico Live talk show at 7pm and handshake event, 1/20 - Miyamoto Karin, Uemura Akari
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 14f552e6d9

streaming live here
http://nico.ms/lv249073466

promotion

Nico Nico Live talk show 1-20-16 - Miyamoto Karin, Uemura Akari

part 1

part 2

Amped
High Priest

Postby Celedam » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:41 pm

From the latest episode of GREEN ROOM: recording the music video for "Karada Dake ga Otona ni Nattan Janai"…

https://youtu.be/ju4r3PC-xEc?t=34m30s
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project