New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New 8-member Hello! Project Kenshuusei unit - first indies single to be released in March!

Postby Starra » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:03 pm

BerryzCelebration wrote:Starra, relax, let people use "Haro"/"Hello" the way they want to :happy:.

No. There's no reason to. It's Hello! Station. The only reason anybody would use "Haro" is if they're a massive weeaboo. I'd accept Harosute maybe, but if you're typing out the "Station" in English, fucking put the rest of it in English.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Re: New 8-member Hello! Project Kenshuusei unit - first indies single to be released in March!

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:36 pm

You can't tell people how they can put things though. If they choose "Haro/Halo/Hello!", that's them. You shouldn't be bothered by it, as long as you know the correction spelling of it yourself.

Just become you want certain things done, doesn't mean everyone else does. You can tell everyone the correct way all you want but you're only wasting your breath because only 10% of the people here will actually listen.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby forgetmenots » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:41 pm

^^as if all of us here aren't massive weeaboos :music: only weeaboos even use the word weeaboo XD I never see that word outside fan communities.

That being said it is nice to keep the japanese with the japanese 'words' and the english with the english. :D

^That Jplop Experience pt.2 :D
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Mixi wrote:Back on topic: How come haven't I noticed Nomura Minami's talent until the Onna no Sono performance? Did she improve all of a sudden or was she always this good?

Maybe you missed seeing her in Touch My Heart ~ Ai no Sono? She rocked then too XD And her Recital Test was pretty good imo too.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Starra » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:43 pm

BerryzCelebration wrote:You can't tell people how they can put things though. If they choose "Haro/Halo/Hello!", that's them. You shouldn't be bothered by it, as long as you know the correction spelling of it yourself.

Just become you want certain things done, doesn't mean everyone else does. You can tell everyone the correct way all you want but you're only wasting your breath because only 10% of the people here will actually listen.

It's still really stupid and unnecessary. Hello is a really common word that everyone knows, there's no excuse.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:55 pm

No one calls it Haro!Project. If you are a fan use the correct way it's written because any non fan will look at you like you have five heads if you then try to explain it any other way.

On topic, I wonder if they'll think about taking a name from the rejected smileage pile? Wouldn't that be funny? It feels like H!P needs a new spokesperson. With Tsunku MIA it feels like things aren't coming out from the UF news mill as flashy as it once did. It's kind of hard to explain, but without him there to introduce this new group it just doesn't feel like a H!P group to me. I just don't feel that much attachment to them like I do for like, Country Girls who have Momoko and Mai to back them up.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Shabranikuduu » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:03 am

Same, I feel like it's not as flashy without Tsunku. He'd definitely mastered the art of making announcements big and important with a slight focus on himself to draw better attention to the new girls.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:54 am

Hopefully he'll be there for their name announcement and their group description, even in a video recording like he did for Juice=Juice. If he gives Maimi that job, then...it wouldnt be the same...Feel better Tsunku!
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:15 am

Tsunku. ;-;
He will probably do SOMEthing for it...

And then ame better not be one of those "Belle" ones from the S/mileage auditions. UGHHHH please no. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby resop2 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:33 am

Are there any H!P/UF*/KSS members whose non-family name starts with "haro"?

If so, then they could do a backstage video diary and call it Haro Station.
resop2
Skeptic

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project