Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Iikubo Haruna to graduate at end of fall MM’18 tour..

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:25 am

NO

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:41 am

All I can think of to say is "welp." :(

Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:45 am

Translation of Iikubo Haruna’s message

(translated by NSK’s @missingno15)
~theNumber244~

I, Iikubo Haruna, will graduate Morning Musume ’18 as well as Hello! Project at this year’s Fall tour.

As Morning Musume celebrated it’s 20th year anniversary last year in September, I started to think not only about the future of Morning Musume but for my own future as well.

Concerts were the most fun out of all our activities as a group and even though we call it “concerts”, we don’t just sing and dance but we do MCs and act out songs among other things as part of the performance included in our concerts.

Aside from singing and dancing, I like theatre, talking on the radio, introducing manga, fashion, outside of JapanーI have so many dreams and things that I want to do.

I understand it’s a lot.
But, it was because of Morning Musume that I was able to realize what it is that I’m interested in. Morning Musume has taught me about the world’s endless possibilities, hope, and love. And that time is finite.

When I thought to myself, “what things do I want to try out the most”, I came up with many answers.

This year, I will turn 24 years old.
In order to follow through those things, I will take this opportunity to go solo and challenge many other things. After graduation, I will continue to work hard in the entertainment industry as “Iikubo Haruna”. I may not be able to show much for all of the things that I want to do but I will continue to work hard so that you all hear more about me in the future!

I want to treasure my remaining time together with the members and the fans and add more chapters to the story of Morning Musume. And, I will continue to work hard to earn your love and support so please continue to look after me!

http://newschoolkaidan.com/iikubo-harun ... musume-18/
Last edited by Amped on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:18 am

Aichan said she was surprised about Harunan.

Harunan has become so beautiful she says. She loves talking about Harunan and looks forward to seeing what she is going to do in the future.

She wonders if she leaves, would the group change?
Morning Musume keeps evolving after graduations.
As a senior, she is a little worried about 9th gen too, but she says they will be okay. She says to give them your strong support.

http://ameblo.jp/takahashiai-blog/entry ... 19096.html

Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:38 am

I'm not surprised. For whatever reason some of the girls seem to like to upgrade their appearance right before they graduate.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:05 pm

I saw somebody (sorry if it was someone here, I stalk a lot of places) point out that the jewels on Ayumi's Sneferu costume were matching the colors of members who've graduated in order. Coincidence continued =/

I was about to post yesterday how amazing she's looking since finally experimenting with her hair (and not chopping it off). This sucks.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:24 pm

Wada Ayaka opens up her feelings about Harunan
https://ameblo.jp/angerme-ayakawada/ent ... 61915.html

-----

Makino Maria
Iikubo Haruna-san

Iikubo Haruna-san announced that she’s graduating from Morning Musume。’18 and Hello!Project。

Iikubo Haruna-san is really graduating from Morning Musume。・・・ I thought。

When all of the members are together
It felt like nothing would change forever、
The time nothing has changed is flowing until now。

However、I’d get lonely watching videos by myself at home and reflecting。
Iikubo-san is graduating、I、
Iikubo-san don’t graduate。

My own talk
Following me
Putting it all together for me
Plunging into me
Iikubo Haruna-san。

Iikubo Haruna-san being there for us, I feel really relieved
I feel so relieved。
It hasn’t changed at all since Maria joined Morning Musume.. It was always like that。
Iikubo Haruna-san being there for us, I feel really relieved

For what Iikubo Haruna-san imagines to be able to come true・・・
Maria doesn’t think she can follow Iikubo Haruna-san well but、
I certainly want to become Iikubo Haruna-san’s strength

http://blog-project.net/makino-maria/266496

Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Tsunku says Harunan's graduation is a little unfortunate, but agrees with her that this is the best timing for Harunan.

https://twitter.com/tsunkuboy/status/10 ... 6543520768

Thank Tsunku for choosing Harunan

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:27 pm

She's really grown on me the last few years so I'm especially sad to see her go, but I'm also especially excited to see what she might get up to once she graduates.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:33 am

Today on Youngtown radio show, Harunan talked about graduation. She had considered graduation two years ago. During that time, Harunan dreamed of becoming an actress but also do talent work. But when she went to consult the company, Kudo Haruka had announced that was she graduating before her.
Post a reply