Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: H!P -TV, radio, magazines, youtube-

Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:01 am

Amped wrote:Gasedema Collection 4-16-14 - Momochi faces judgement. true or false internet rumor, Momochi suspected of being a binbou. (poor)

Summary: http://icejiggly.blogspot.com/2014/04/m ... shing.html

Tsugunaga Momoko (22) revealed that she's prohibited from going to swimming pools, hot springs, or public baths by the office she's attached to. (...) She brought up that 'The company is strict, and that going to swimming pools, onsen, public baths in our private time, all of those places are prohibited'. (...) She continued with 'If everyone were to see Momochi, they'd get nosebleeds, so it'd be dangerous in all sorts of ways,' inducing laughter.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:56 am

Fair enough, imo.
Similarly, Keichan said at some show a while ago that UF prohibits plastic surgery, that they're super strict on that so none of the members have had anything done to their face. It's all make-up.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:30 am

I'm guessing that rule went into effect post-Gocchin?

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:43 am

I can't think of anyone who joined after 2001 and has been suspected of non-dental plastic surgery. It's like it stopped with 6th gen/H!P Kids.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:00 am

I think they mostly think of faces, since that's what is being made a big deal out of in Japan. "They had their nose/jaw/eyes/whatever fixed!" and UF has always been really strict about not allowing anything like that.
Hell, they weren't even allowed to wear make-up in the early days.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 am

Good Good Good UF :thumbs-up: :)

Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:17 am

wasn't Sayu suspected of having double eyelid surgery at some point?

I didn't think UFA would strict about plastic surgery. I thought it was taken as a normal thing to have plastic surgery in the entertainment world.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:43 am

Everyone is suspected of having eyelid surgery, while it's in fact (a lot of the time, not always) just make-up and those tape things they have over there.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Plastic surgery is still pretty uncommon things in Japan. Most Japanese also don't do cosmetic dental surgery despite it being very common in Asia, and I like that H!P stay with that because I like Airi and Meimi canines.

God. Mizuki is a bomb. I guess she will be in young town again with her second photo book and Sanma will ask if it is an E again. :fear:
Last edited by aerosuffly on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:52 pm

^don't give that dirty old man more ideas :fear:
and yeah from what I can see, plastic surgery is not that commonplace around Asia yet, even for the celebrities. There's a reason the major exception (S.Korea) is viewed as notorious as they are in comparison.

As for how it stands now... judging by how often Riho talked and get defensive (playfully) about her single-fold, I'd say the rule is still in effect. I think it's kinda charming actually :blush:

p.s
<audition pic>
Yeahhh no... Sayu hardly needed one I think.
Post a reply