Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/26] Michishige Sayumi graduated from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Can...12th gen like...go be in another group :fear: lol cus damn this 9-nin looks tight !

Re: [11/26] Michishige Sayumi graduated from Morning Musume. '14 at Yokohama Arena

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:15 pm

we still have a month without em at least

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:26 pm

Did Takeuchi join Morning Musume twice?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:33 pm

...9nin.. That picture, they all look so sad. xD They're like "something. is. missing."
And yes, I wish 12th gen wouldn't enter the picture yet. :/

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:40 pm

that 9-nin picture looks like they are untested newbies

what is missing is there is no longer any elders (they are the elders :?: )
similar to the first gen when they began

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:51 pm

On the way to the airport now. Last night was so amazing. I cried a few times but aruiteru was the worst for me. Everytime Sayumi collapsed us in the audience were at a loss of how we could show how much we supported her trying her best so everytime the lights went down we did a Sayu Call. It truly was so emotional .

The stamina these girls had during the medley and then three songs after amazed me. Usually the girls are given more breaks but there were no breathy voices they all sounded fantastic.

Sayu's 'I finally did it!' About kissing Riho and Riho's serious surprise was the greatest thing ever.

Maachan and Riho were my favorite goodbyes. Riho trying hard to keep compusure and then going 'I'm terrible at expressing myself but I loooooooove you' killed me so much.

They really used the arena space and TokiSora was gorgeous.

I was close enough that the tape fell my way. The message on it says: さゆみ、みんなのことがだーーーーーいすき :heart: :heart: ...... このテープ...ちゃんと持って帰ってねーーーー!!(笑) 'Sayumi loooooooooooves you all!..... Make sure you definitely take this tape home lol'

Also got to meet Icey, her husband and Sohee!

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:23 pm

rikkikow wrote:that 9-nin picture looks like they are untested newbies

what is missing is there is no longer any elders (they are the elders :?: )
similar to the first gen when they began

oh please 1st gen looked like grannies when they joined :lol:

...that or the 90's fuzzy camera lens back then :mikihead: :mikihead:

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:38 pm

yeah, but they had no elders did they?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:06 pm

forgetmenots wrote:I was close enough that the tape fell my way. The message on it says: さゆみ、みんなのことがだーーーーーいすき :heart: :heart: ...... このテープ...ちゃんと持って帰ってねーーーー!!(笑) 'Sayumi loooooooooooves you all!..... Make sure you definitely take this tape home lol'

Wow, that's a cool new development! I got some of those streamers from when Eri-Junjun-Linlin and Aichan graduated, but they didn't have any writing on them.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:28 pm

Morning Musume. '14's dance and singing teachers wearing this T-shirt
"Super Ultra Hyper Sayumi Time"
http://ameblo.jp/yoshiko-445-yoshiko/en ... 75976.html

Sayu blogged today, and she has a lot to say.
http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/ ... 42334.html

PON! morning show
Last edited by Amped on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply