Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/17] Tsubaki Factory 8th Single "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki / Garakuta DIAMOND / Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi"

Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:54 pm

Tobo_Junny135 wrote:Tsubaki Factory announces when they will release the MVs for their new single

8/10 - Garakuta Diamond

Re: [11/17] Tsubaki Factory 8th Single "Namida no Heroine Kouban Geki / Garakuta DIAMOND / Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi"

Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:58 am

MV is nice, song is meh. At least the new members get solo parts.

Amped wrote:Garakuta DIAMOND
This is the first time Tsubaki Factory has a song written by this team : Lyrics by Mori Yuriko, Composed by Makaino Koji and Kamada Toshiya

Tsubaki Factory Asakura Kiki, Yofuu Runo, Niinuma Kisora, and Kasai Yuumi video messages promoting the Garakuta DIAMOND MV.

Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:12 am

I like this better than Namida no Heroine[...] on first listen. It's nice that all the new girls got fairly substantial lines! I wish the MVs for the songs were swapped, though. :lol:

Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:03 am

Subtitled!

Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:01 pm

Offical MV for Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi"

Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:17 pm

"Yakusoku Renraku Kinenbi" MV Director : Mitsuishi Naokazu (Aisare Route A or B?)

Much better than Garakuta DIAMOND.

Kodama and Hoshibe, a better team for Tsubaki.

Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:40 pm

I’ve been waiting for this MV after hearing the radio rip. The outfits are so pretty, and the dance looks quite balanced as simple and complex enough to learn.

Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:46 pm

Still not really into the song but I like the close-up shots in the vid. Really hate a lot of the outfits though. :lol:

Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:26 pm

I bummed at the end that the new four didn’t get to life their camellia too.

This single is very technical and I’m not sure it’s my favorite but overall the group sounds good. It’s like the awkward tween years. You can see what it’s going to become and they need to find their footing. S/mileage had this problem too but they eventually worked it out, after a name change, but I hope Tsubaki can keep their name at least.

Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:39 pm

^ I haven't watched it yet, but if it's anything like the birthday cake scene from "YEAH YEAH YEAH" the new members part will probably be in the full version of the video on the single DVD.
Post a reply