Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/11] ANGERME 3rd (20th) New Single

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:40 am

Please people thought Hoshibu Shou was Kanon?
Hoshibu writes music. Fukuda doesn't write music. Michishige doesn't write music. Sugaya doesn't write music. It's none of them.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:20 am

So awesome that Kanon wrote the lyrics for her solo song. I'm really looking for to this single! (Even though there is a tinge of bittersweetness too).

Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:21 am

^
^
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Just because Maro, Socko, and Shige haven't shown that they can write music before is not proof that they cannot write music.

But, on the other hand, that would not rule out LinLin or Maa-chan.

jeiwa42 wrote:Also, Fukuda Kanon got credit for Watashi but there's still a Hoshibu Shou. So...I guess its not her?

Unless it's part of a pro wrestling style story line and it's meant to throw us off. ;)

Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:36 am

Amped wrote:The group is split into singing and dancing team for this song.
I realize this is only the second single they'll have released with this format, but this is another thing I don't want to become predictable or expected with every single. It's just as bothersome as having the same few people do the dance section during the bridge or using the same grouped off tiered-dance style they've had in each single since the name change. This still feels kind of like the creating of really basic patterns, and I expect at least a little more from UF.

It'll be interesting to hear the songs, but I'm already assuming one of them will be another in the vein of "Taiki Bansei" and "Gashin Shoutan". It does take some of the excitement out of it.
Last edited by Nayoko-Kihara on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:49 am

Seriously, please stop with the singing/dancing team thing. I didn't really like it for Oh my wish! and if they keep doing it... ugh.

I'm here for idols because they sing and dance. Not for one or the other. And the dancing thing doesn't really work except during lives, and the recorded versions seem emptier with less voices.

I dunno. I just really don't like the idea. I think it's good that they're experimenting, sure, but doing it again so quickly? Nah.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:59 am

Amped wrote:Takechan says Desugita kui wa utarenai is a really fast tempo song.

Kana says the outfits they are wearing on Hello Station is for Dondengaeshi, another power up song. The group is split into singing and dancing team for this song.

So I'm gonna speculate "fast tempo song" is the Taiki Bansei/Gashin Shoutan-esque song (desugita kui wa utarenai) and the "power up song" is Nana Korobi/Otome no Gyakushuu type (dondongaeshi)

Also, I remembered that "dondongaeshi" is a line in Nana Korobi Ya Oki, and they're both the sing/dance team song XD Coincidence? hehe

Re: [11/11] ANGERME - Desugita kui wa utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (3rd (20th) Single)

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:04 pm

I wonder if the dance team will be switched up. If so, I want an Ayaka-Take-Muro dance trio.

Re: [11/11] ANGERME - Desugita kui wa utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (3rd (20th) Single)

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:31 pm

+1 im not here for these dance and singing groups.

im ok for dance groups, but they should still be able to "sing" just so they can get close-up shots and wear similar outfits.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:43 pm

I'd be more okay with the singing/dancing split if MM'15 didn't just do it. Like it doesn't feel like it's some new or special thing for ANGERME.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:46 pm

Technically Angerme were the first ones that did it with Nana Korobi Ya Oki

Though, I wish they didnt do it twice in a row
Post a reply