Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [4/1] ℃-ute 27th single : The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / GamushaLIFE / Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:03 pm

otaku_blue wrote:I completely 360'ed

Check your math.

Re: [4/1] ℃-ute 27th single : The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / GamushaLIFE / Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:11 pm

as in I was so excited with the middle management, I "360'ed" on my computer chair 8)

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm

At first I thought the outfits from Middle Management and Tsugi no Kado were the same, and was thinking "how lazy of them to recycle the outfits!" but looking again, both PV outfits have that young office lady look about them. They're cute, but I feel like they keep draping Chisato in unnecessary fabric. I really appreciate the high quality of these PVs though.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:44 pm

NKSK looks amazing, they all do. Great PVs.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:18 am

I love both the PVs. All the girls look so perfect in the videos... especially Nakky <3

Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:52 am

Cute are so perfect I can't @_@

Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:05 am

Airi looks like K-pop lately

Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:39 am

the awkward moment when I have no idea which thread to post this...

The 4 Kenshuusei backdancers are (most probably)
Yamagishi Riko, Horie Kizuki, Kaga Kaede and Ichioka Reina

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 am

^ Amped mentioned it in the last page along with a preview of the PV.

I especially love the dance closeups in Tsugi no Kado wo Magare. These girls just look amazing, their outfits stylish, and their dancing explosive, its great XD

Can't help but think how this KSS backup dancers is similar to how Sexy Zone has Johnnys Jrs as backup dancers for them in several PVs (except there's an army of them >.>)

Though, regardless, I am guilty of just looking towards at the background sometimes to see Kaedi dance XD

For Middle Management, I like the song more now that the H!S ver is out. The dance looks interesting and the line distribution seems pretty balanced, so Im glad to hear everyone sing atleast a few lines. Still think it was a bit too much on the robo effect but I think ill grow out of that soon enough.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:02 am

I really like both MVs. The Middle Management is growing on me.
Post a reply