Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Berryz Koubou to go on indefinite hiatus on 3/3 after Budoukan concert

Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Obviously Momokos pigtails :hehe:

Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:37 pm

Today, Berryz Kobo recorded their last appearance on The Girls Live. The staff gave them flowers and cake, Airs 3/5.
http://ameblo.jp/shimizu--saki/entry-11988875836.html

Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:44 am

Risako's hair looks lovely in that picture.

And man, I can't believe we've got less than 3 weeks with Berryz in H!P. It's so weird, it doesn't upset me, but I'm upset at the same time.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:01 am

Only 3 weeks left ;( I think I've just started to realize that they are disbanding. I was dumb enough to listen to Bye Bye Mata Ne yesterday and almost began crying.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:56 am

Miyabi, those eyebrows girl are hideous! Why!

Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:36 am

Oh, noes :( !! I know all good things must come to an end but I am finding it hard to accept Berryz Hiatus :crying: !! And to top it off, on my lil sis's birthday :-( !!

Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:22 am

Quite honestly, I was in tears when the hiatus was announced, but now as the date comes closer and closer, I'm not as upset. I've accepted the fact that they're saying goodbye now, and I'll support all of them for whatever decisions they make for their future careers.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:32 am

Man, this sucks. I am the opposite. I was not upset after first. But after getting my compilation I am starting to get sad D:

Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:57 am

I mean, I can't say I'm happy, but I'm definitely not "upset"...
Though I really hope Cappy stays in the industry.... :P
And omg, specifically when Berryz's "final performance at __" started happening, that's when it hit, like "omg, this is really happening, what the hell."
Berryz. ;-;

Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Can I just say something here?

When people often talk about Berryz being unhappy at their concerts, I get so confused. I watch Berryz concerts like their my religion (more now because they're disbanding), and depending on the song they're performing, they usually always look happy. Even Maasa. I mean sure, there might be moments when they're not all smile-y, happy , but for the most parts, they look satisfied in their concerts. I mean, people see what they want to see, and it's all a matter of perspective, but I dunno.

Anyways, on March 3, my plan is to stay up all night listening to every Berryz song ever created (I literally don't have a life so why not) and watch past concerts. So I'm probably going to spend 4/5 hours doing that?
Post a reply