Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: C-ute final concert at Saitama Super Arena, 6/12

Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:28 pm

Can't wait to see them either!

Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:34 pm

So on top of a Maimai birthday tshirt iceymoon and her husband got for me forever ago (I still wear it all the time, it's a comfy tshirt!), I now also have a Maimai bandana and several Maimai oshi badges (which I might just wear one of, lol). A friend on Twitter has also bought me a ℃-ute penlight.

And my other friend is giving us the tickets on Thursday.

I'm all set (almost). It's only a week away. I don't think I'll ever be ready but my god am I ready.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:01 am

I'm glad you finally get to see her Starra, it's like so surreal considering how long you've loved Maimai.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:27 am

omg I can feel the excitement inside you :3 Have fun!!!!! :D :D
...you jploppers gotta meet and take a selfie pre-concert lol

Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:38 am

From the latest episode of Hello! Project Station

25:27~ ℃-ute's "300 Days 'Til Disbandment", Part 5

https://youtu.be/p12WoCTTtzM?t=25m27s

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:52 pm

@AyuHikaru: Oh don't worry, it feels really fucking weird to me even just being in Japan :lol:. I love it here, though.

Got the tickets from my friend today. We're all set :thumbs-up:.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:46 am

I got an email from the woman I went through to get my ticket today, it arrived safely at the hotel I'm going to be staying at in Saitama. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what kind of seat I got. :D

I'm still a little nervous about traveling though. I just have no sense of direction. Though, yesterday I followed my friends girlfriend to work and managed to get on the correct train by myself to go back to their apartment.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:18 am

SSA looks like it's just outside the train station so it should be fine. It's also a super big building/landmark. Plus I'm sure if you ask somebody they'll be able to tell you!

Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Thank you, Starra! That's good to know. My hotel is only like a 12 minute walk from the SSA. so, hopefully I'll be able to find that easily too. Haha.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Starra wrote:SSA looks like it's just outside the train station so it should be fine. It's also a super big building/landmark. Plus I'm sure if you ask somebody they'll be able to tell you!

Yeah, when you leave the station, it's right there. You couldn't miss it if you tried.

I'm sad that they don't have the John Lennon Museum at SSA anymore. That place was incredible.
Post a reply