Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [6/4] Berryz Kobo 35th single

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:57 am

UreChiissa wrote:I would love for Berryz to get a song similar to "Amazuppai Haru ni Sakurasaku" or "Loving you too much"... it would be great for a June release too

THIS PLEASE!

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:21 am

^
Ugh, I don't think I want another A-side to be like Amazuppai...that was bland as hell for me xD.....Loving you Too much on the other hand would be great....we need another song that'll boost the group's spirits!

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:50 am

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:.......Motto Zutto.........
I thought about that after I posted but it doesn't really have the same feel as Kokuhaku.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:02 am

wotakubrandon wrote:
BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:.......Motto Zutto.........
I thought about that after I posted but it doesn't really have the same feel as Kokuhaku.

They don't at all have the same feel.... Kokuhaku is depressing, motto zutto is saddening. XD
There's a different feel to them :P
But they are both ballad-y songs :3
Idk how much more ballady than Motto Zutto you can get... XD

UreChiissa wrote:I would love for Berryz to get a song similar to "Amazuppai Haru ni Sakurasaku" or "Loving you too much"... it would be great for a June release too

NOT like Amazuppai Haru. That one is so bland for me, I listen to it, but I don't really like it THAT much.. I mean, I like it, but it's just... bland/boring :P
Loving you too much yeah, but after a while idk... :P Loving you is one of those "gotta be in the mood" songs :3 (like kimi sae ireba by momusu)

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:20 am

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:They don't at all have the same feel.... Kokuhaku is depressing, motto zutto is saddening. XD
There's a different feel to them :P
But they are both ballad-y songs :3
Yeah that's what I meant. I want something closer to Kokuhaku than Motto Zutto.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:50 am

They should do something that is catchy.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:03 pm

I want a second ROCK Erotic. :P
Any other style will be a "hit or miss" for me.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:18 pm

I want another cha cha SING, Otakebi Boy WAO!, Shining Power or Jingisukan.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:59 pm

I'm not worried about the song(s) (assuming we're going to get another double a-side) because they're usually good. PVs have also been excellent recently.

Just hoping we're not going to get tragic styling again...

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:02 pm

I want something different. Quite what I'm not sure, however.
Post a reply